Monday, April 28, 2008

DIANA SPENCER


Diana lives in my heart


Diana Spenser, the Queen of people's heart that I never had a chance to know as I was only 9 when she was taken. I wish I was born ealier than that so that I would get a chance to see her alive with the gratitude of understanding the world.

I suddenly got the interest to know about her after 10 years of her death. But yet, I still remember how I feel; the deeply lost when she was announced to be dead on the day of Malaysia's Independence Day. Though I was only 9 that time, and I have completely no idea on who she is but when people address her as Princess, than only I know that she is a Princess.

But with that innocent and less knowledge about anything, I was so mesmerized when I saw the pictures of her. I observed every each of the pictures of her for not less than a minute. With no specific reason, I wonder who she is.

From deep in my heart, I was so interested to know about her. Yes, she is a princess. With that innocent, kind and humble look, she strikes my heart through only her pictures. There is some undescriable feelings that I feels inside. Real deep inside. But I keep it just to myself.

Till now, I just want to reveal my feelings that I do not know how to name it. I wish you readers can describe for me what my feelings are now towards this golden creation of God. She touches my heart and it's melting.

B
asicly, I am more or less do not have any relations with her; we are in the different environment and living places, different race and religion. But Diana seems to be very someone deep inside me. Don't ever ask me why because I do not have the answer.

At the age of late 19, (the age that Diana got Married to the Royal Highness Prince Charles, Prince of Whales), I suddenly got the tap deep in my heart. I simply do a simple researches on Diana's life and death. Then till now, Diana remains living in my heart like how she does to millions of people in the world.


the heart that touched,
Syaz '08

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so touched.

Anonymous said...

Lady Di is such a wonderful person.if i were to change anything, i want her to live and not to die just like that.love Lady Di.