Monday, August 03, 2009

Best Friend

Today I met a great new friend
Who knew me right away
It was funny how he understood
All I had to say

He listened to my problems
He listened to my dreams
We talked about love and life
He'd been there too, it seems

I never once felt judged by him
He knew just how I felt
He seemed to just accept me
And all the problems I'd been dealt

He didn't interrupt me
And I let him have his says
He just listened very patiently
As we discuss on every single thing.

I wanted him to understand
How much this meant to me
How I really want
This friendship to last forever.

3 comments:

shmlhzm said...

lagu apa ini? saya suka. saya suka. atau awak karang sendiri?

syazhillmy said...

yg ni actually from a poem... tp i renovate, modified skit here and there :P

u like it? i like it too :D

comic_fanz said...

friends r like star.. not always seen.. but their always there.. good poem..