Friday, November 20, 2009

You cannot find life by avoiding love

I think I am too scared,
that I put up a big glass wall to keep from getting hurt,
but it also keeps me from getting touched. It's the RISK.

“If we deny love that is given to us, if we refuse to give love because we fear pain or loss, then our lives will be empty, our loss greater.”

“Love is what we were born with. Fear is what we learned here.”

Fear of failure must never be a reason not to try something.”

“I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.”

Risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.”


2 comments:

comic_fanz said...

try read these comic..

- under 18 no fear
- under 18 fear no more
- under 18 fearless
- under 18 end of fear

p/s : budak ni tak reti nak give advice coz dia pun bukan betol sangat.. hehee.. so for me kalo something border me i just read comic.. really helping me out bile baca lawak2 sengal kat dalam comic ni..

silent reader said...

love is life. don't fear. just go for it!