Saturday, June 12, 2010

Officially 22 ~

11th of June 1989 : wish it's just yesterday :)


I am thankful for all the tears I have cried for they have taught me to appreciate laughter and they have given me the ability to see the joy that comes after. I'm very thankful to be doing what I'm doing; therefore syukur Alhamdulillah :)

I am thankful for all the relationships, for the good and yes, for the bad and no, for they have given life to my emotions, as an appreciation of what I have had. I am thankful for the pain as I have known it has given a compassion for the suffering, an ability to reach out to others and an appreciation of little things.

Thank You.


*11th of june 2010,
I'm thankful to be breathing, on this side of the grass. Whatever comes, comes.
* 3.78, i love you!

1 comment: