Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Act your age, not your shoe size.






Yes I want many things in life too. 
But I realise I can't have them all. 
So I train myself not to want them when I can't, which is so depressing. 
Ouch! Yes it hurts.
Sometimes I will fight for it but sometimes I just can't, right?
Somehow I think it is better still to either just give in or fight for it than to put the blames on others when I fail to do or get something I want. 


To blamers; So do you think blaming make yourself feel any better? Somehow blamming is just gona put your focus on what you don't want instead of what you want. Blamming does not motivate anyone instead makes people defensive. Act your age, not your shoe size. Be an adult not overgrown children. 

To the person who always be blamed, read this; 
Always To Blame, Always My Fault. Relax and chill. Never let others affect you too much. 

Don't let anyone ever make you feel like you don't deserve what you want. 
(10 Things I Hate About You, 1999)

No comments: