Saturday, October 15, 2011

Me and myself



Sometimes I have had the tears almost drop, but I take deep breath, gather all the strength then only I speak. As for me, I find my strength when I tell myself that I am okay. I want everything back to normal. I need to feel normal and be normal. Sometimes by pretending it's all okay and nothing happen is where I gather my own strength and pretend nothing could ever effect me, smile and be okay for the sake of others (too).

# will be faking smile for the 2 weeks ahead :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We must have strong minds, ready to accept facts as they are...
"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is ‘ALLAH is crying’. And if he asks why ALLAH is crying, another cute thing to tell him is ‘Probably because of something you did’." so be strong, ALLAH always with us :)) pray and fight! ... Don't despair and never lose hope, cause ALLAH is always by your side dear syaz!

Hearts that are rebuilt with ALLAH will always be stronger….((hugs))

syazhillmy said...

So true, indeed. Thanks again :)