Friday, November 23, 2007

Come Back To Me

Some Day You'll Cry For Me Like I Cried For You,
Some Day You'll Miss Me Like I Missed You,
Some Day You'll Need Me Like I Needed You,
Some Day You'll Love Me But I Won't Love You..

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you, but I did, I do and I will.

The day you finally decide to love me will be the day after the day I have given up on chasing you.

I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy,
I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry,
I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me-I'm going to smile.

If You Really Love Something Set It Free. If It Comes Back It's Yours, If Not It Wasn't Meant To Be.

The hardest part of loving someone is knowing when to let go, and knowing when to say goodbye.I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody elsebut I surely hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me...

I could never regret loving you because even if you didn't love me anymore,I know that you once did and that is the most wonderful feelingbecause I never thought that I deserved your love.

No comments: