Wednesday, July 02, 2008

the more i read, the more i messed

Recently, I open up and read again about Diana and the theories on her from the sources that I have, from the articles and books. And I still played around with same lame theories and factors. I simply take a piece of paper to do some notes and findings. Perhaps it is a new theory, but yet things were just like cycling a circle that came back to the same point of the drawings.

Well, based on the psychology theories, something like behaviorism, humanistic and human interactions from the most basic point of human acts and reacts, I am still with the same main theory that I found years ago. Well, maybe I should put a comma for this findings and come back later when I am ready to dig again.

For just this moment of truth, I guess I should focus on the appreciation aspect of the artistic value. It will be much better and satisfying for a soul that are unstoppable from finding like me. Searching sometimes feels good if you found, but would be bad if keep on loosing. Get the route and start to treasure.

No comments: