Saturday, January 03, 2009

Imperfect

I were, I was and I am a type of person who tend to follow what is written and to avoid what is forbidden. For me, life is all about obeying the rules, life is about being punctual, life is about being round or square.

Always stand on the left lane on escalator, never cut the queue, say only necessary things, be at least 10 minutes early then the stated time, never reuse body towel, never forget to flush the toilet or being so lame by only drinking blue cap mineral water.

For me, that is life. With rules and very tight principle that I drew for me to follow on my own. Maybe this happened because I was brought up by a very strict mother who were, was, are a perfectionist. Yet, I was a very naughty young girl back then. It is so enjoyable to against each rules. It was so fantastic to get scolded because of being so disobey. But yet, when I grown up, I tend to find perfection in almost everything. I may be not as beautiful as you, or you or even you. But yet, there is something else deeper that I am trying to say here.

But the point here is, I am tired of being one. I am tired of getting things to be as what it should be. I am tired of getting things back to what it belongs. I am tired of being me. Tried hard yet failed (maybe it is not hard enough).

Well here 2009! Welcome and please shine the days. Please solve the unsolved. Please settle the unsettled. But, will it gets back to what it was before? Things changed, people changed. But yet, when will I change?

:: Objection Is The Key Of Determination ::

2 comments:

raihanah said...

Salam. bagus mak awak, dia ajar awak mengenai kepentingan masa. bagi kak ana memang masa itu penting.
i was asked by my daughter, penting ke masa? i said yes.
and she asked again, ada dalam quran ke?
i reply, yes, stated in surah an nasr - demi masa, manusia itu dalam kerugian, kecuali mereka yang saling mengingatkan dan beramal....
dia tersenyap...

UnGu VioLet said...

salam kenal.. salam ziarah.. ade mase, ade masa jemput ke rumah pulak yer..