Friday, December 19, 2008

Supposely

Salam!
Good Day!
Hi!

I was informed that our internship will be finalising next week.
So it is going to be 2 weeks earlier than it is suppose.
So.. Good bye, sayonara, tata!

New semester is coming.. humm.. back to that ordinary messy life.
About persuing degree, i have to sit and think again.
Yes, Insyaallah I will persue. But what course? The same old one or?
Haven't decide yet. So ask me later.

Alhmdulillah for the results yesterday.
Thanks mama, thanks abah, thanks brothers, thanks my special study buddy : ateem, friends, mates and lecturers, akak ofis, akak dining, akak koperasi, semua la ye?
Thanks eyes, for the willingness to stay up in the classes.
Thanks ears, for the willingness to listen to the lectures.
Thanks legs, for bringing me to the best place and the right one! (walaupun kdg2 tersasar haha)
Thanks smua lah.. Hahaha.. :P
Am I mumbling now? yes kot.
so better get stop.
yahooo!!! today is friday!
Weekend is yummy! hehe :P

:: life is a journey with 1001 circumtances and consequenses ::

No comments: