Thursday, December 04, 2008

untitle

It has been so long since last I’m being so mellow like hello.
Well, things were just so congested and trying so hard to manage everything with this two poor hand.
The outcomes were not so much as what expected as the inner is calmly trying to absorb though things are rough.
The path is full with obstacles that made me who I am today.
The road were not easy,
The air is hard to breath.
The taste were so bitter.
Come on love,
Look at me.
The one that been hurt so much.
The one that been neglected since last.
The one that loves with no reason and rely on the fate.
The one that has nothing,
But only you.

I wish I could stand up and say,
“hey you!”
and walk off.
But.. I know I can’t.

Funny, unbelievable,
buy yet it's the true.
come on,
wishing that life cud turn 90 degrees ahead.

trying to : love life as what it is..

No comments: