Monday, September 14, 2009

ex lover : the game over story




An article of An ex-lover(s) memories : what to do with them?

Well, on to the topic. What do you do to the memories of your ex-lover(s)? Well, most of us experience break-ups and splits with our past lovers. Break-ups don’t sound like good memories right? Well, things happen. In some cases, it’s just a split with no words. Again, things happen. Of course, when something like that happen to you, the last thing you want to do is going through all the things that remind you of the person, especially when what cause the split is something very hurtful and unacceptable. I’m not going to discuss about it here. Whether it’s infidelity, lack of understanding and other things… breakups do hurt us. The question is, what do you do with the memories of your past lover(s)?

I keep saying this point. Take with you all the good things. Don’t waste any of them! I won’t be writing this article if I don’t know what I’m talking about. I am thankful for my habit of keeping all the things I received from other people, though I wasn’t clear what this habit can give to me back…I just know it can give me back something, someday. No, I don’t need another 10 years to get something back from that habit. Why wait another 10 year, when you have now, right? :)

We grow with time. Each year, we are just wiser. The way we see things will also change. Isn’t it interesting? I mean, don’t you want to see how different you see things, now that you’re wiser? Trust me, you won’t regret it. I conducted my little research on this. The best subject is the memories of this particular special ex-lover of mine. It worked wonders.

All the treasure that has his name on it recalled all the good things. Once again, I was the girl I was a few years ago. Once again, I was years immature. It really brought me back to the past. I never know that going through the stuff of my ex-lover can do so much to me. Not only that I realized how immature I was back then, but I also realize how far mature I am now! *giggles. I experienced the lovestory once again though it was a thing in the past. I smiled, I laughed and I even cried. I have just proven to myself and also to the rest of you that being wiser does let you see things differently. I realized that I didn’t appreciate him the way he deserved it…I realized that he was a much charming person from who I used to see him before. It was just an amazing discovery.


Ok…let’s not get carried away with this hahahahaha!
Let me tell you guys something. Memories of our past lovers are very useful. Trying to experience the “lovestory” once again by going through his stuff recall back all the good things and answer back all the forgotten questions, why this person used to be special to me? What makes him fall for me in the first place? When and where and how did it all start? Then, in the process of doing that, I also did myself a favour. This is because, at the same time, I also learnt and discovered more about myself. I mean, what are the qualities in you that made you special to some people? Don’t you want to know? You guys know what, you must do this in your lifetime! Must! It’s among the most rewarding things to find out all over again how you have touched other people’s lives. And the best people you can learn this from are your ex-lovers. You might forget why some guys were crazy about you in the past until you find something that can remind you all that. Yes, even how good they are, they are in the past, so what?

No, don’t look at it that way. If you want to really experience this life, as long as it’s good, savour it. Sometimes you think you’re just nobody. But these past lovers proved you that you are actually somebody. You’re special enough for them to love you and miss you all the time you guys were apart. This way, it might help you remind yourself once again what a worthy person you are. Our ex-lovers are special because they once saw us more special than others. They saw the qualities in us that others don’t. The memories of your ex-lovers are the best way to learn all over again that your existence in this world made a difference in some of the special people whose life touched by you and the qualities you are blessed with. Nothing is wrong with anything good! I can’t miss the feeling of feeling really blessed and I want to feel millions of feelings like that so I can say thank you Lord, again and again. Anything good comes from Him :)

The memories of our past lovers also help us to improve to be a better person because we might find out that we didn’t treat them good enough back then. You will learn from your mistakes with them and you’ll be a greater lover next time :) So, put the stuff of your ex-lover nicely in a box big enough to hold everything in place…cos that will be among your treasure for the rest of your life. You will need it as you get older. I won’t miss that experience of experiencing the blessing all over again the next time I look at it :) You’ll never regret it :)

NOTE: FROM A BLOGGER, this article is so ME!

p/s have anyone think of... having a PROM, where it is only for ex-esss? Huahuahua! I dunno, most maybe say this is crazy, it will be a big disaster, but come on, take it in a real sweet point of view... isn't it sweet? For the old love sake?
Theme of the night : Old Love Sake!
*i know this is crazy.. i am just sayin it larh...huhu i dunno :P

if we were once lover, live in love each day before, sayin all the love quotes, dedications, sayin whatever love script from all love movies, all lyrics from wateva love songs, why can't we be good to each other for one night after the separation?

a lover like me
*unheal wound that bleeds over and over again*

8 comments:

nadia alias said...

this is the best post.. seriously..

i love it.

i love everything about it.

its good and refreshing.. but im still not sure about the ex-esss prom. hahaha..

=)

pinkrain said...

indah.

syazhillmy said...

nad - haha prom tu just a melalut idea, tp cun jugak kan? haha persatuan ex2 sedunia! :P

pinkrain - indah kan? never know something hurtful can oso b wonderful :D

*i believe in when we think it is wonderful, how bitter it is, there will always be sweetness somehow. :D

shmlhzm said...

keep bleeding... oh keep bleeding love.

(sambil beryanyi depan kipas mcm leona lewis)

something to cheer u up! :)

syazhillmy said...

shamil - hehe!!! so sweet of u trying to cheer me up begitu sekali haha! :P

p/s been bumping on u all the time everywhere haha!!! and it's funny that it will b so... 'hi!' and... 'hi!' after one to another.hehe :P

shmlhzm said...

yeah. we need to find another topic la. or simply another catchy line. i proposed... YO! wassap!

hahaha :)

syazhillmy said...

hahaha tulah :P

Anonymous said...

Well this really is really fascinating indeed.Would love to read just a little a lot more of this. Great post. Many thanks for the heads-up. This blog was very informative and knowledgable.