Monday, September 14, 2009

late night post

What if an ex-lover texted...saying that dia is missing me. (as much as I miss dia so much too...) Asking me whether I miss dia jugak x? Yes, I did said I really do, in a friend to friend way. I know dia wonder why and I said,

..."I wanna let (new lover dia) feel how lovely to be loved by you that i once felt"...

Honestly maybe we are both meant to be just friends and nothing more like lover though I know it was really wonderful before. You are best with the one you are now. Keep the memories and we will be fine. Appreciate the one with you tu and life will treat you good.

You are not replaceable yet bukan sbb saya tunggu awak lar...
tp mungkin sbb...ntah. I love to be stuck long, nak watcamne kan...
Bukan saya x suke sesape, tp yg saya suke x suke saya, cmne? hahaha :P

*kpd sesape yg dpt teka sape org bgelar ex ni, shooooh diam2 je ok.
haha, yelar ex I rasanye jari sebelah tgn pun x sampai setengah. I mean ex yg btul2 ex lover larh,
crush2 x masuk, school lovers x masuk, tu puppy loves! huhu!

p/s Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose bcoz the heart that truly loves never forgets. Though no canvas absorbs colour like memory, someday many years from now you will see me, the same old dull me living on with our memories... family, friends, relatives, who ever you are... you're in! :D

5 comments:

nadia alias said...

mencintai tak semestinya memiliki? =p

syazhillmy said...

yeah... and i do believe that sumtimes we got to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

*cuma x larat dah nak meet the long list of wrongs... :P

Anonymous said...

sweet of u!
which ex? i ke? hahaha :P

shmlhzm said...

at least you already met few people which you know and already considered as not the one. i havent met anyone yet!

haha the L letter is so big in front og me.

syazhillmy said...

it is still real BIG for me too somehow... :P

p/s u will... i will, and we all will.. one day.. one day.. (dlm hati: ntah bile la tu ntah... haha)!