Sunday, January 10, 2010

canker sores is killing me!

Well I know it's like no biggie with this common canker sores as one in five people gets it recurrently. But seriously I'm one of that five that gets it like so often (really often). I will usually think that it's due to the weather or lack of drinking plain water. But since this little not cute sores loves to check on me at least once in two or three months, I simply do little reading about it to get to know about it better. To find ways to get along with it better in any ways I  wish I could.


So here are few facts about canker sores that maybe others had known for ages but I have just discovered because I couldn't be bothered about it all this time.
  • it is not contagious
  • it is in the family genes
  • women and people in their teens and 20's get them more often (due to menstrual hormones and stress) 
  • may be triggered by stress, poor nutrition, food allergies and menstrual periods
  • Canker sores can usually be expected to heal within 4 to 14 days. (sometimes it can be a little longer)


    Difficulties that I have to face each time this little not cute thing visits me :
    • difficulties to speak (i will mumble most of my words).
    • difficulties to eat or drink (acidic, spicy, hot drinks and foods is such an enemy).
    • difficulties to do my everyday brushing.
    • it usually pain through out the day though i do nothing. 
    • it gives me real moody, gloomy feelings too due to the pain.

    The best solution is either to the gargle salty water (which u will be jumping and running the whole house as the results of a real smarting, really gonna blow u off!) or it's the bonjela gel. Ok, it stills gonna blow u a little, but it gives the soothing feelings after a while. :)

    6 comments:

    irza said...

    i hate canker..

    syazhillmy said...

    yeahh! who don't, kan? it really irritates me anyway. grrr :P

    irza said...

    put some salt. or you can try put some serbuk cili.. so damn good.. haha

    syazhillmy said...

    weiii tu tahap bunuh diri tu! hahahakks :P

    silent reader said...

    oucch! get well soon!

    syazhillmy said...

    thanks, healed but i'm now having real bad sore throat :(

    *from one to another hehe!