Monday, February 01, 2010

12.34 am

So many things, so many reasons to stay away, but here I am, writing again. With so many incomplete tasks, oh assignments. I have been not touching any today. Hoping for tomorrow will be a good fine day for me to get things settle since. From that sleep disorder paper research to that brochure design and essays to complete up. Many more. I need to really list it down and paste it on my study table, bold in red. Okay, enough about those. Here we go, a must watch film, 'Valentine's Day'. I must get myself to watch this on it's first day, that's for sure.
It seems that it's gonna be as superb as 'Love Actually'. With those very long list of promising cast, it seems really great! 'Valentine's Day' is kinda starring practically everyone in Hollywood! The kings and the queens of romantic comedy genre. Starring big name cast, Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Shirley MacLaine, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Topher Grace, Emma Roberts, Hector Elizondo, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, Taylor Lautner, Carter Jenkins, Taylor Swift, Jamie Foxx, Queen Latifah and not forgetting Joe Jonas! Anyway, we'll see how, whether it's gonna work with this piece or not.

but for me personally, i'm just gonna sing this song all along :)
..."Show me what love is, haven't got a clue
Show me that wonders can be true
Don't need too much talking without saying anything
All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing live"...

-love is one big illusion, maybe i should try to forget-

Panorama, Look Out Point Ampang
:)

No comments: