Wednesday, June 25, 2008

after AAC

I suddenly search on hijab

I suddenly download few collections of
nasyid's songs..

I suddenly changed.

I felt really near to my creator.

I suddenly starts to think and think and think..

About this life, love and future.

About myself and others.

About myself and my creators.

Though this film has a lot to be discuss on,
especially on the religion and humanism or sociality concept.

But I take it in the most simplest concept.

The concept that I feel near to me.

The concept that I want to understand and discover.


+ Dia itu dekat, lebih dekat dari isi dengan kuku,
lebih dekat dari darah dengan salurnya,
lebih dekat dari jantung dengan pembuluhnya. +

1 comment:

mapieceofart said...

He's close to us...
He's everywhere arond us...
He's in US...
each and every of us...


alhamdulillah...

=)