Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Jakarta end may & june 2008

Glad that I am back to this country, Indonesia again. But do not take me wrong. I am happy to be back because of the love for me towards this country doesn't mean that I am our Malaysia national betrayer, but I love this country because no matter what, either we realize or not, most of us (i am talking about malays) are from Indonesia. Doesn't matter you are Bugis, Jawa or which ever part of it.

One thing that I loves about this country is (looking at the bright side) the self esteem that they have on their very own living and life style. Their culture, the artistic value that they have and the originality that they preserved. That's the value that I love.

Remembering on a film that I watched 'Denias, Senandung Di Atas Awan' urges myself to get to know more about this peoples. They are called the Papua people of Indonesia. I got a chance to talk to a few people of Papua, ask them about their culture and living. And most of all, got to see the Chenderawasih Bird. In addition, I even got to enter the perkampungan of Papua, just like the one in the film. Papua peoples is very interesting! Papua Indonesia also known as the Irian Jaya or West Papua.



at the soekarno hatta airport!
(much better than polonia airport for sure)

(princess diana on her visit to TMII)
I was so shocked and quickly snap this picture.. princess of my heart =)

the examples of the Papua's Village.
(Just like the one in the film)

Maceett!

Bulatan Selamat Datang
in front of Ritz Carlton -Own by father of The late Dodi Al-Fayed.



:: I am sure that I'll come back someday ::

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done for this wonderful blog.

mapieceofart said...

bestnyer....!! cuti2 indonesia... hehe...

**tringat satu indie movie tajuk 'Adik' dalam slot Festival kat ntv7... rase cam tringin nak lari umah + jalan2 di jakarta...!