Wednesday, June 18, 2008

i love movies



:: I am so in love with movies ::

my genre?
romantic comedy

serious movies?
only for my studies

three words would you describe your movie type?
satisfying + memorable + educate

best evergreen movies?
+ step mom
+ the letter
+ the story of us


satisfaction factor in movies?
+ makes me laugh, cry or happy
+ ends satisfyingly

does the actors plays important role for you?
yes! we watch their actings that brought us to the stories

best place for movies?
+ on my bed in my room
+ empty / less people in cinema

prefer night movies or day?
both will be fine

will you date in the movies?
yes, it always be my first choice

why?
privacy and we do not need to walk here and there ~messy

you cry watching sad movies?
always do even i'll cry a river

1 comment: