Friday, May 02, 2008

Mom

Mom,
We have the different way of thinking.
We have the unusual perception in everything.
But mostly,
We have the love that we are sharing.

Mom,
When the days are bad,
I return to you.
When the days are bright,
I will be away again.
But mostly,
I am with you no matter what.

Mom,
When I was a little girl,
I didn't get almost what I wanted.
But it is not because you didn't provide,
But I asked for more
While you are trying to provide me with all I needed.

Mom,
When we had the fight,
I will be upset.
You will be too.
But I can't wait for tomorrow
to ask the forgiveness from you.
Because I rather say I am wrong,
then letting the fight to move on.

Mom,
I am liquid in the water.
I am attached,
but could not say the words.
The words that I always wanted to say.
The words that would always be yours.

Mom,
I love you no matter what.
Mom,
It is wonderful to be together,
no matter in the bright beautiful day,
or bad rainy day.
Because you are my mom,
my endless love.


syaz'08

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so touched!

amer zaman said...

selamat hari ibu juga...