Thursday, May 08, 2008

You

How can I pretend the feelings in my heart
How can I walk away from someone I love
And treasure the time just as a friend
Believing that we are just not more than a friend

While the eternal part of me
Still craving for you
While the heart in me
Is still waiting for you

How can I just forget
The love we shared
The laughter we had
The moment we hugged
and the precious you that I had

I want to be with you
As forever it takes
As hard the journey
As my love is just for you

But I know you have to go
And I have life to treasure
But the love is always within me
Between the memory that left

May your life is easy
May your happiness is promised
May your secure is guarded
May life be gentle to you

So that you would never been hurt
Like what I am now
And may the memory remains in you
As I am still loving you.

syaz'08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tanx 4 dis poem...