Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the past and the future

When I sit and doing nothing,
I roll the memories that had passed,
and I try to remember.
The picture of moment that I went through,
wasn't that easy,
but not too hard back then.

People I know, people I love,
People I left, People I hate,
People and person who make me who i am today,
Environment and surrounding who made me.
The season that passed,
through the time that ticks.

I tried to discover,
to the very earliest moment,
till now that I became.
Life is worth, but to worst,
I did go on till now I am standing,
right in front of the mirror,
looking deep in me.

Still I am the one before?
Still I have the precious life?
Still I am standing here,
after all that I gone through.

There's a few that I do not want to remember,
but yet those are the one remain in my memory.
Some are bad, but most are great.
The journey to grow,
The journey of discover,
The journey that taught,
The journey that hurt,
The journey that brought me here.

Here I landed,
to a piece of another chapter,
and there's more to treasure,
and I would love to discover with smile upon the journey.
May life be kind to me,
and may this journey leads to the happily ever after ending,
as what I remembered in all my fairy tales.

syaz'08

No comments: