Tuesday, May 20, 2008

the old man in my heart

That morning was just a nightmare,
When he was chosen to leave the world.

I was too young to understand,
but i remember almost everything.

The old man that I know,
is not nobody,
The old man that I know,
never died in me,
The old man that I know,
never fade in memory,
The old man that I know,
why should you go that early?

The picture of him is colorful in me,
The moment with him is moving with me,
The talks with him surrounds me,
The happiness with him remains in me.

I would never forget,
the care you showed,
the tenderness you gave,
the happiness you shared,
the love you showered,
the understanding you provide,
the you that i know.

You are the man that shines my childhood life,
You are the man who taught me about life,
You are the man who always saved me,
You are the man who always smiled to me,
no matter how bad i have done,
no matter what wrong i did,
you will never scold me,
but u talk to me,
like a man to a human,
with dignity and respect.

I love you too much, man.
I missed you too much, man.
I needed you so badly,
I want you to be with me,
Attend my graduation,
happy on my wedding,
accompany me on my birth giving,
but,
I know you have to go.
I have to let you go.

Eight years had passed,
but never in any minute of my heart doesn't says your name.
Eight years had passed,
never my love would fade for you.
Eight years had passed,
I will be good for you,
I will always pray for you,
I will always have you in me,
you are the man, atok.
My very first lost.
Till the very last second,
you still taught me,
the sense of love,
the feelings of sadness,
the terribly lost.

You taught me that life is too short to hurt,
and too beautiful to fill with hates.
You taught me the sense of appreciation.

In the memory of my late grandfather,
my childhood super hero.
15 feb 2000 is still fresh in my memory.
(the day that i have to let you go)
syaz'08

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

touching!