Sunday, December 06, 2009

Cobain, i wish you didn't blow your brains off at all



Rest In Peace, Kurt Cobain.
I believe that he has lots more to give. Not only talents but lots of good and wise thoughts too;
Quotes by Kurt Cobain :

- Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
- A friend is nothing but a known enemy.
- I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

No more mysterious death of the famous please. Hendrix is such a big waste too.
But I guess this is just the best way of going and still keep them with all the fame and even more later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i personally think KC is great too, though many f*ck him off all the time. i guess, dying that way is just their way.

irza said...

ske quote- a friend is nothing but a known enemy.

salam blogos.

syazhillmy said...

anonymous,
i can't agree more with u :)

irza,
yeah! it is so true, right?
salam to u too! :)

guest said...

R.I.P Kurt Cobain!
I think Come As You Are is one of his greatest ever! LuV it!

syazhillmy said...

yeah, R.I.P Kurt Corbain!
i discovered that song from the OST of Definitely, Maybe! :P
a real great song!

silent reader said...

R.I.P Kurt Cobain!