Tuesday, December 15, 2009

To : M

I don't know what's wrong with you, M. No matter what I do or what I said, you will never stop! It really irritates me to the very deep! And I am so getting enough of this uncomfortable condition that drives me crazy! Yes, it's you M! Please stop it! You came all of sudden from I don't know where, upset my whole life and turns it into a real disaster! I can't even do a thing since you came! I am all stressed now! Please go away! Life is so much better without you! GO! GO! GO!


*m : mucus! yek yek! haha :P to be exact, it's the nasal mucus :(
i'm currently suffering from this chronic dust allergy! so i am suffering from a real massive r
unny nose, itchy and watery eyes, and i have been sneezing repeatedly for i dunno how many million times :(
this is really bad! i need my adezio now!

6 comments:

irza said...

HAHAHA. so, it's all about mucus.

syazhillmy said...

haha ya!
saje je dramatic skit :P

Anonymous said...

get well soon!

BEAN said...

eeeiiiii... nice :)

comic_fanz said...

Hapuskan M..

silent reader said...

get well soon dear!