Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year End Sale, please don't end yet...

As I have made my 250GB and even my 60GB external hdd full, I begged for... :)

And what I love most about year end sale is... things gets cheaper and cheaper than usual!

Clothes like the tops, offered for very2 reasonable price. Worth for everyday clothing! But for shoes, I gotta bought both with normal price because both have melted my heart more than the rest ever! Especially the one in the pic above! Damn, I love it so muchhh! The other one too :P But since walking is my 2nd responsibility in the upcoming semesters, maybe I should, which is really2 should consider about having flats besides only my crocs. Cotton On offers reasonable price! Maybe... I dunno :( Or maybe walk with flip flops and change it later? Gahh! Double burden. :(

No comments: