Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Goodbye Marks & Spenser, Welcome Dorothy Perkins!!!

Wahaha, again changed my mind!
Been planning to buy another piece of jeans at Marks & Spenser as I enjoyed so very much the piece that I bought months ago,
but since Dorothy Perkins also having such crazy sale, so stop and grab 2pcs!
Great, better and much stylish than the one from Marks & Spenser...
Thanks to my mom who influenced me to grab the one in DP than the one in M&S!
Yg penting, got the skinny leg one!
*hope i will look ok with this.. haha, who cares lah nampak camne pun!*
happy happy happy

*As I am so very happy with the perfomance of my crocs malindi that I am having now, I am looking foward to grab crocs hanalei! But since it will cost me a lot, maybe I should make it in the next target list as I will drive myself crazy with all this non-stop self-shopping mania!*
crocs hanalei, can't take my eyes of u!

2 comments:

shmlhzm said...

publishing la. u pun kan? remember next week? jgn lupe tegor taw. :)

syazhillmy said...

hehe oraits, insy i will.. hahahks gile pemalu plak i nih! publishing yeah.. oraits mr.senior!