Monday, July 20, 2009

understanding

sad painting by Asbjorn Lonvig
'sad days indeed'

People say you can't
Die from a broken heart
I knew that was a lie
Since the very start
I'm dark and demented
You tell me to smile
I'd might if someone cared
Every once in a while
No one can see that I'm
drowning in sorrow
Tears I choke back
And words I swallow
I'm bleeding on the inside
And crying on the out
Can't you at least try
To understand what I'm about?
To understand how I feel?
To understand why I cry?
To understand that
I wanna give up and die?
That's never gonna happen
Because nothing gets to you
You'll never try to care
So I guess I'm through

source; PoQ

:: wish cud be treated in better way, understand me and u will know how much i really care, love
and swear u cud choke to death knowing bout it ::
syaz is missing the childhood and wants to be away from this

No comments: