Monday, July 27, 2009

GOAL 3? This Is Unacceptable!

Can someone please explain to me, is this the biggest, largest rubbish ever made in the history of film making? What happened mr.producer, mr.director, mr. scriptwriter? What happen? Any reason for this? Is it that all of u are actually suffering from some short term memory lost that u guys cant even remember the story line of the movies that been done before? This is suppose to be a continuation story line isn't it? Or whatever non-linear basis u guys are practising, but at least it shud make sense! But what happened to Goal 3? I have been waiting for like 2 years for it to release it 3rd part, but? I end up not watching it, instead... I was playing with the FWD button and rewind it again, again and again to see whether I actually have grab the wrong movie???
Where is Roz? What happen? She is pregnant isn't she? That is what we audience need to know!
Where is Gavin Harris?
Where is everybody?
And who the hell is those new characthers that I don't see any important they should actually appear out of no where?
Where is Glen Floy?
Munez family? The mom, brothers, grandma?
Oh No! This is so totally unacceptable!
Disaster!

Goal! and Goal II is the best of all.. I am just goin to enjoy this two and about to make myself believe that the ending is in the making or what so ever it is.

:: very dissapointing ::
hopping that this is just a technique or somewhat marketing strategy to make all of us waiting till death for the ending!


No comments: